Magic Bus Doubles Team Size by Using Training to Build Capacity of Staff and Volunteers
Magic Bus works with children and young people taking them on a journey from Childhood to Livelihood and out of poverty
About Magic Bus
By enabling children to complete secondary education, delay their age of marriage, and skilling young people to be in jobs, we are helping move a generation out of the vicious cycle of poverty.
Founded by Matthew Spacie in 1999, Magic Bus equips children and young people in the age group of 12 to 18, with the skills and knowledge they need, to grow up and move out of poverty. This takes them from a childhood full of challenges to a life with meaningful livelihoods. Since its inception, Magic Bus has transformed the lives of one million children and young people, helping them move out of poverty.
Courseplay worked with Magic Bus to launch Magic Bus Academy, a virtual space to fulfill the training needs of staff and volunteers at Magic Bus. Our app enables learners to get access to customized learning modules and also map learning progress.
- Online learning management system
- Browser and native app access
- Ability to host original, multimedia and interactive content
- Complement and enhance training outcomes which are primarily face-to-face and resource intensive
- Minimize the potential loss of information in the training cascade
- Reach out to more learners
- Allow participants to decide their pace of learning
- Custom branding
- Automated notifications
- Course discussions
- Course certificates
- Skill Management
- Custom scheduled reports
- Performance Evaluations
- Competency Evaluations