Case Study: Partner Onboarding
Leading Food Delivery Companies Make Onboarding Touchless with Courseplay
Companies with a large partner network need an automated onboarding solution now more than ever before
The food delivery space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world today. In India, the “gig economy” is responsible for 8 million jobs in India as of 2021, and it’s estimated to reach 24 million by 2025. This means there are delivery associates, restaurants, riders, partners and many more that need to be trained quickly to ensure that both they and the customer are safe and has a good experience.
Courseplay has helped clients onboard over 55,000 partners in both Indian and international markets. These partners had to be onboarded and trained on the following subjects:
- Health and safety
- App navigation
- Process training
- Company values and Code of Conduct
- Compliance (POSH and Information Security)
The following are primary onboarding concerns faced by clients:
- No classroom training: Since the Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the normal lifestyle of people across the globe it is nearly impossible to train the partners in physical classrooms and offices
- Small data packs on mobiles: Some partners are based in small towns and use small data packs which do not support heavy data usage for live streaming and large files for training purposes
- Language barrier: Not all partners are comfortable with English, so making content available in regional languages is key
- Providing up to date product knowledge: Since they are working with the client on a regular basis, it is very important for them to have knowledge about each and every feature of the partner app
- High employee attrition: Partners frequently see high attrition and replacements in their teams need to be trained fast. Due to a shorter working period, constantly hiring new workforce and spending on their on-boarding and training, calls for huge investment
- Virtual training anytime anywhere: Due to the new world order virtual training has been adopted greatly in the gig economy. It is much easier and accessible to train large number of employees at once with the help of Courseplay
- Small app for partners: Courseplay is especially designed for people on the field, keeping in mind that the app has a small data footprint and works very well on low budget phones too.
- Regional language available: The Courseplay mobile app is available in English, Hindi, Arabic and Chinese, with options to translate the training content into 11 Indian languages and 100+ global languages. Now your employees can opt for the language of their preference.
- Quick training turn-around times: Courseplay enables clients to push out every minute product update so that learners receive standardized information which can be accessed through multiple devices.
- Attrition friendly: Without our training automation and touch-less onboarding capabilities, our clients have eliminated the amount of time and money spent on onboarding and training. Costs for physical training and logistics in making executives compliant with the role and responsibilities have been brought down to 0.
Courseplay is the only scalable training automation solution for enterprises with thousands of partners and vendors. Large enterprises rely on Courseplay to deliver delightful learning content, engage hard-working employees, automate tedious workflows, and accurately measure impact for their people using any device and 100+ global languages. Our automated workforce alignment platform provides clients with intelligent insights and recommendations for better bottom-line performance throughout the company.
It is very intuitively designed. Easy to set up and use. It has a host of very useful features and can host all types of content, quizzes and interactions. The customisable leader board and reward system is one of my favourite features.
– Andrea D, CLO