Courseplay is a proprietary software that is owned and operated by Firstventure Corporation Private Limited. All rights are reserved. Some of our legal terms and general guidelines are mentioned below.
- To provide standard support for the Basic Plan to you at no additional charge
- To use commercially reasonable efforts to make the purchased services available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for planned maintenance or any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- To provide the purchased services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations
- Not be considered liable or responsible about a customer’s (and its users’) malicious or improper platform usage internationally
- To protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the customer’s data by maintaining appropriate legal, administrative, physical, and technical safeguards
- Not to modify your data, unless expressly permitted in writing to our personnel by you, or access your data except to provide the contracted services and prevent or address service or technical problems
- To provide adequate technical support through our application, and, if applicable, personal support to our premium clients and end users
- To make the products and services purchased by the client available to them immediately upon receipt of the payment
- To assist in migration in case the Client would like to discontinue service and migrate to a different training provider
- To be responsible for users’ compliance with our policies, be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your own data and of the means by which you acquired your data which has been made available in our software;
- To use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the services, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use
- To use the Courseplay services only in accordance with the Courseplay documentation, and in any case complying with applicable laws and government regulations
- Not to make the Courseplay services available to anyone other than those users under full customer’s responsibility
- Not to use the services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights or any other material that Courseplay considers inappropriate
- Not to use the Courseplay services to store or transmit malicious Code
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the services or third-party data contained therein, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
Service Level Agreement
The Courseplay Service Level Agreement is available to view from the link below.
View Here: Courseplay SLA
Our legal terms may change at any time as per the sole discretion of the company
All purchases are final and non-refundable
Additional support services are available directly through the Courseplay Online Training Application
If the client has paid twice for one transaction, the duplicate transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Pricing information about content from our marketplace is available upon request. Content prices are based on the quality of the module, volume of users and duration of the license. A list of the modules currently available by our content partners is available here.
Updates in our Pricing Policy will be displayed on our website. Actual Client Pricing may differ from the Pricing Policy displayed on our Website.
Clients may additionally upload their own courses for sale to their users. In such a case, the pricing information is clearly visible on the Course Overview tab.
Products and services will be immediately activated for the client or the user upon clearance of the payment.
For technical issues, users may use the support page on our application. The support section is accessible from the Courseplay Menu.
Users may also email our support team with their questions, comments or concerns. We typically respond within 24 hours, and so far we have fixed 90% of our bugs within 48 hours of receiving the bug.
Premium Support includes phone support with a Customer Support Representative and is charged separately.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Module purchases can be cancelled within 48 hours for a full refund into the Client’s wallet, which they can use to make any purchase in our content marketplace. To cancel a purchase and avail of the refund, the module must be deleted within 48 hours of purchase.
Course purchases may be cancelled within 2 hours of purchase for a 50% refund into the User’s wallet, which they can use to make any Course purchase on Courseplay. To cancel the purchase and avail of the refund, the user must unenroll from the course withing 2 hours of purchase.
If the user has accidentally paid twice for the same transaction, one transaction will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
By creating an account on Courseplay you agree to our terms and conditions.
Firstventure Corporation Private Limited
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you submit a free trial request, fill a form, make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, email address, LinkedIn profile and phone number. This is information that is submitted by you and not automatically collected without your knowledge. We refer to this information as “Form Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Form Information that we collect generally to fulfill any requests placed through the Site (including follow-ups and phone calls). Additionally, we use this Form Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our requests for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Personal Information will not be sold or distributed to any third-party entity for profit.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you request a free trial through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred to other countries, including India, Canada and the United States.
When you submit a form through the Site, we will maintain your Form Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.