Courseplay is a proprietary software that is owned and operated by Firstventure Corporation Private Limited. All rights are reserved. Some of our legal terms and general guidelines are mentioned below.
- To provide standard support for the Basic Plan to you at no additional charge
- To use commercially reasonable efforts to make the purchased services available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for planned maintenance or any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- To provide the purchased services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations
- Not be considered liable or responsible about a customer’s (and its users’) malicious or improper platform usage internationally
- To protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the customer’s data by maintaining appropriate legal, administrative, physical, and technical safeguards
- Not to modify your data, unless expressly permitted in writing to our personnel by you, or access your data except to provide the contracted services and prevent or address service or technical problems
- To provide adequate technical support through our application, and, if applicable, personal support to our premium clients and end users
- To make the products and services purchased by the client available to them immediately upon receipt of the payment
- To assist in migration in case the Client would like to discontinue service and migrate to a different training provider
- To be responsible for users’ compliance with our policies, be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your own data and of the means by which you acquired your data which has been made available in our software;
- To use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the services, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use
- To use the Courseplay services only in accordance with the Courseplay documentation, and in any case complying with applicable laws and government regulations
- Not to make the Courseplay services available to anyone other than those users under full customer’s responsibility
- Not to use the services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights or any other material that Courseplay considers inappropriate
- Not to use the Courseplay services to store or transmit malicious Code
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the services or third-party data contained therein, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
Any information collected by us, relating to an identifiable person, shall be used only in accordance with the procedures and for the purposes that are acknowledged to the data subject and where the latter, as required by law, has expressly consented.
- User sign-in and dashboard
- User profile and bio
- User notifications and newsletter
- User form submissions for learning
- User reporting data for content
- User custom content
In handling this information, accuracy and precision shall be met to ensure the integrity and quality of the processed personal data. In addition, please note that we use anonymous tracking technology to better understand our users. This data is purely for our own understanding of user interactions with the website and will not be sold or distributed to any other entity for profit or otherwise. If you have any questions please contact us.
Service Level Agreement
The Courseplay Service Level Agreement is available to view from the link below.
- Effective from 1st January, 2016
- Last updated on 9th February, 2017
View Here: Courseplay SLA
Our legal terms may change at any time as per the sole discretion of the company
All purchases are final and non-refundable
Additional support services are available directly through the Courseplay Online Training Application
If the client has paid twice for one transaction, the duplicate transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Pricing information about content from our marketplace is available upon request. Content prices are based on the quality of the module, volume of users and duration of the license. A list of the modules currently available by our content partners is available here.
Updates in our Pricing Policy will be displayed on our website. Actual Client Pricing may differ from the Pricing Policy displayed on our Website.
Clients may additionally upload their own courses for sale to their users. In such a case, the pricing information is clearly visible on the Course Overview tab.
Products and services will be immediately activated for the client or the user upon clearance of the payment.
For technical issues, users may use the support page on our application. The support section is accessible from the Courseplay Menu.
Users may also email our support team with their questions, comments or concerns. We typically respond within 24 hours, and so far we have fixed 90% of our bugs within 48 hours of receiving the bug.
Premium Support includes phone support with a Customer Support Representative and is charged separately.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Module purchases can be cancelled within 48 hours for a full refund into the Client’s wallet, which they can use to make any purchase in our content marketplace. To cancel a purchase and avail of the refund, the module must be deleted within 48 hours of purchase.
Course purchases may be cancelled within 2 hours of purchase for a 50% refund into the User’s wallet, which they can use to make any Course purchase on Courseplay. To cancel the purchase and avail of the refund, the user must unenroll from the course withing 2 hours of purchase.
If the user has accidentally paid twice for the same transaction, one transaction will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
By creating an account on Courseplay you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Information and vital services to be made available with minimal disruption to team members and clients as required by the business process.
- The integrity of information must be maintained. This means that the accuracy and completeness of information must be safeguarded by protecting against unauthorized modification.
- Confidentiality of valuable and sensitive information, not limited to research, third parties, personal and electronic communications data, will be assured by protecting from unauthorized disclosure or unavoidable interruptions.
- Daily snapshots of the software, content and database are taken and recovery has been tested to ensure any data can be recovered and restored in case of a major failure or disaster.
- Information Security Awareness Training is made available to staff every 6 months. Attendance and completion of the training is recorded.
- All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, are reported to and investigated by the relevant authorities not limited to the CEO and System Admins who oversee Incident Response. The staff understand their roles and responsibilities in handling incidents and have a comprehensive and well-tested incident response plan ready.
- Appropriate access control is maintained and information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Each employee has a signed and valid NDA with the Company
- Controls are in place so that Client data may not be modified by anyone other than the CEO
- Client data can also be viewed but not modified by the Product Lead for support purposes
- The production infrastructure is not accessible by any other employee of the Company
- We use industry standard data security measures like strong passwords and two-factor authentication for AWS Console access
- Firewalls are set up on all servers as a security measure
- Root access is disabled on all servers for added security
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications are currently in progress of implementation